Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Changed Parties

It's been a long time coming- I switched my party affiliation to the Constitution Party. The Republicans simply don't represent me, and God knows the Democrats certainly don't. Both parties are globalists, kissing up to multinational conglomerates and selling the American soul for campaign contributions. Though they may loudly proclaim otherwise, they do not share my values, or the values on which this Country was founded. Their only concerns are power and money- either getting it, keeping it, or keeping the other from it.

The Constitution Party reflects my vision of what America once was, and can be again- a Constitutional Republic which emphasizes both individual rights AND individual responsibilities. In upcoming posts, I'll be sharing that vision and the issues which are hindering that vision from being manifest, along with relating the pertinent principles from the Constitution Party Platform. If you don't want to wait that long, you can go to the official Constitution Party Platform page and check it out for yourself.

I switched parties based on principle- maybe you should think about doing the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smitty,

Welcome to the Constitution Party! Please contact the party leaders in your part of the state, Jack and Lois McLain at jnlfarm@bellsouth.net to learn about the activities planned for your area. Have you considered running for office? The CP needs good candidates on the ballot to help inform and educate our fellow Americans.